Friday, April 19, 2013

Workout Log (8)


(Originally Posted on 2013/03/22 at indianajane87.wordpress.com/)
This morning I did the Tabata Something Else CrossFit workout.
Pull Ups: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0 = 7
Push Ups: 10, 6, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 5 = 45
Sit Ups: 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 6, 6 = 54
Squats: 11, 11, 11, 11, 11, 11, 11, 12 = 89
Total Score: 21
The lowest set per exercise is the number you base the total score on.  So for pull ups, since my lowest was 0, I received a 0.  For push ups it would be 4, sit ups is 6, and squats is 11.  My husband didn’t inform me about the scoring until just now.  Which is fine.  But I might have tried to be more consistent with number of reps per set.
The pull ups were jumping pull ups and I aimed for 1 each because each time was hurting my hands.  Round 8 I didn’t get myself up all the way.  20 seconds isn’t a long time to workout but when you get to the 10 second rest, you’re wishing that was longer!  I definitely was.
walk
Immediately after the tabata workout, I took Luna out for a 3 mile walk.  We were leisurely again since the walks are mostly for her.  I let her smell things often since I knew that just having sensory overload would tire her out just as much as the walk itself.  More or less.  May or may not go for a second walk later in the day.  Just depends on if she starts to get restless.  I need to study for the ASVAB, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment