Friday, April 19, 2013

Workout Log (4)


(Originally Posted on 2013/02/28 at indianajane87.wordpress.com)
Today is already a better day than yesterday.  Got my workout in before noon.  I’ll likely add updates later to this post if I take Luna for a long walk and/or if I do the Rittr Labs app for sit ups.  My arms are pretty spent from the presses and past push up workouts to even consider push ups.  It’s an awesome 61° outside right now with it supposed to be getting up to 66°.  Friday, Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be 74°, 73° and 75°, respectively!
So for today, I did squats, press, and dead lifts.
SQ – Warm Up : 2(45# x 5), 50# x 5, 65# x 3, 90# x 2, Working Set : 3(100# x 5) 
PR - Warm Up : 5(45# x 5), Working Set : 3(50# x 5)
DL – Warm Up : 2(65# x 5), 95# x 3, 110# x 2, Working Set : 3(130# x 5)
Hopefully that’s not confusing.  Sets(Pounds x Reps).
mapmyrun4Update: Took Luna for a walk.  We went 6.01 miles.  It took us a little under 2 hours to complete, including potty stops, stops to smell everything, and stops to try and find the lizard that ran away.  Burned a little over 500 calories on this walk.
lunawalk2 I was feeling pretty good at the end of the walk.  Up until I got to my door to find an envelope pushed into the door from housing.  I guess my neighbors, whom I’ve never met, complained to housing about Luna barking.  I’ve done what I can to prevent it but lately she refuses to come in (around 1830-1930) because there’s other dogs down the street barking.  The last few days I’ve been putting her bark collar on, as well.  But apparently she’ll have to wear that from the moment she wakes up to the moment she goes to sleep.  Poor Luna.  I guess I’m annoyed because they could have just as easily come by and talked to me directly.  Or left a note.  But no, now we have a “record.”
I might call housing tomorrow to find out at the very least when the complaint was made since she hasn’t barked today, and barely barked the last couple days due to the collar.  I highly doubt they’d tell me who made the complaint…  After I join, we’ll be living off post.  At least where at all possible.  Because with us both being in, if we lived on post, they’d take both of our BAH.  I’ve enjoyed living on post up until lately.  I guess I’m just anxious to get out of here and on with my life.  So maybe the small things are bothering me a bit more than they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment