Friday, April 19, 2013

A Sort Of Workout Log

(Originally Posted on 2013/03/21 at indianajane87.wordpress.com/)

walkrun  Went for a mile run with Luna today.  It wasn't terrible but immediately after I finished, my stomach started to hurt.  This has happened before but not recently.  Not sure why it does that.  Maybe I didn't warm up enough (or at all).  I can't remember but I may have had a little trouble keeping my breathing pattern even.  Not a great run, and not my fastest time.

  After lunch Luna and I went for a 3 mile walk.  Another warm day so she was pretty tired after, even though we were at a very leisurely pace. While grilling dinner, a hummingbird came to the feeder several times.  The first three times I didn't have my camera or phone so I missed out but I was patient and waited after grabbing my camera.  Thankfully he came back and I was able to snap a few pictures.  One of the perks of living in the desert, I guess.  We may not have many critters around but some of them are pretty cool.  Like wild donkeys.

hummingbird2

Not a very exciting day and I was hoping to do more in terms of working out.  C made fun of the blog post title when he saw it since he knew I didn't do much more than a short run.  I guess he's right in finding the humor in the title... not very worth of a "Workout Log" title.  Therefore it went from "Workout Log (8)" to "A Sort Of Workout Log."  Much more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment