Friday, April 19, 2013

ASVAB - Mathematics Knowledge & Arithmetic Reasoning


(Originally Posted on 2013/03/28 at indianajane87.wordpress.com/)
I mentioned before that I would be taking the ASVAB on Tuesday.  However similar (almost identical) to the previous week, I was unable to take it.  Last week a recruiter said he’d call me before the day of testing to confirm that the projection was successful.  Which he did.  So I woke up at 0500, get there by 0730 and again sign the document for the ASVAB.  However unlike last week, the recruiter (different than the previous week) looked at the roster that the 1Sgt (by the way, apparently he emails it to the office the day of the test… but I guess the last recruiter didn’t get it or didn’t look?) and did not see my name on the roster to take the ASVAB even though the projection went through in their system.  He said I could go to the testing site but the chances of me actually taking the test that day would have been 5% and then would have to stick around with the recruiter for 3 hours until the other three finished.  I opted to try again next week.  I joked that maybe the third time’s a charm.
Therefore, five days from today I hopefully will be finally taking the ASVAB.  Four days of studying.  I found a few random websites to hopefully aid in my studies.
I view this as the Universe saying I better get a pretty awesome score with all these extended chances to study.  But I also hope that I get to take it soon and move on to the next step!

No comments:

Post a Comment